To which I will idle

A misleading title

They do it in songs so why sweat it?

And from this I feel a bit cunning,

The representation just stunning,

But between you and I

You know you can't lie

When I say you did not see this coming.

I looked and looked for a poem here about something other then depression, sadness, darkness, and the over-all un-appealing anguish of personal prisons, hell's ect ect..

I was hoping to find some humor or something clever and sarcastic like in Shel Silversteins 'Where the sidewalk ends'  Since there wasn't any in this big mixing bowl of Emo Poems & Lyrcs I decided to add some so that when it finally bakes it won't taste so bad ^ ^

I looked and looked for a poem here about something other then depression, sadness, darkness, and the over-all un-appealing anguish of personal prisons, hell's ect ect..

I was hoping to find some humor or something clever and sarcastic like in Shel Silversteins 'Where the sidewalk ends' Since there wasn't any in this big mixing bowl of Emo Poems & Lyrcs I decided to add some so that when it finally bakes it won't taste so bad ^ ^

yea nice work.......but i don't think you'll find humour in emo poems ans lyrics.......its like finding Lightining McQween in Disney's Planes movie.......so yea Edited by yoloswagawesomeness

yea nice work.......but i don't think you'll find humour in emo poems ans lyrics.......its like finding Lightining McQween in Disney's Planes movie.......so yea

That would be more beneficial to me if I got your analogy ._.

Lightening McQueen was the main character in Disney's "Cars" movie. Finding a normal poem on emopuddle would be like finding a talking car among planes.

Needless to say, your poem: tumblr_ltdhg9H2vY1qm6u9bo1_500.png lol, get it?

Ooohhhhh. Got it. xD