Mars Posted June 3, 2014 Posted June 3, 2014 (edited) Zombie Mermaid (me) will always kick Undead Warewolf's (you) ass. No question about it lol xD I will tear your fish ass up.... Edited June 3, 2014 by yoloswagawesomeness
April Boo Posted June 4, 2014 Author Posted June 4, 2014 Nigga please. You'll TRY to. But, you will not succeed. Cause I'm a boss, and you, sir, are not.
Mars Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Nigga please. You'll TRY to. But, you will not succeed. Cause I'm a boss, and you, sir, are not. Don't make my claws angry!!!!
April Boo Posted June 4, 2014 Author Posted June 4, 2014 Whatever. COME AT ME BRO!!!!! Ima kick yo asssssss!!!!!!
Mars Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Whatever. COME AT ME BRO!!!!! Ima kick yo asssssss!!!!!! -notes down in a notebook- Things to do when visit America. 1.) Kick Api's fish ass
April Boo Posted June 4, 2014 Author Posted June 4, 2014 You won't kick my ass. You'll be kissing concrete though, when I knock you senseless and kick you to the ground
Mars Posted June 5, 2014 Posted June 5, 2014 You won't kick my ass. You'll be kissing concrete though, when I knock you senseless and kick you to the ground My claws don't believe that......
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now