Caramel Fire

The world to me has never been a safe haven , its a place where the fire never dies , a place where everything is out to hurt and destroy innocent eyes.

I seek safety in the one's i love , the one's who allow me to be free ,

However , when the air shifts and my once hopeful thoughts subside , gloomy one's take centre stage , wavering like the ocean , one's that try to drown me in a pool of despair and anguish.

Love still resides in my heart as it is the only thing that keeps me alive , not money or power , they will never compare.

When the words 'I love you' pass your scarlet lips , my heart turns to caramel , with you i found a reason to live , to be happy , something that i have rarely experienced.

I spent years crying over my past and the tears still flow today , i feel as if i am destroying our love and i hate to think of losing my summer , i call you my summer as you took me out of my winter , the dark and sinister place i could never escape from.

I love you more than you think , you were always the missing piece of the puzzle that is me , you're everything i have ever wanted , all i ever wished for , and i have you.

Our hearts collided like a neutron star collision , i just hope that it never subsides into a black hole.