The whispering sea... (please don't take credit for this, you can use it but iit's just really meaningful to me...)

The wishpering sea...

Why is snow white?

(The angel of death)

It happened once long ago, but the memories of this old forgotten story have become only an echo, of a life once allowed to fly but forsaken bitter and cold left to die.

Yes, In fact I remember this one story to be true! A story of a boy that I once knew...

He lost his soul on that lone lonesome sea

He turned away from life and fell out of touch with humanity

Retreating so deeply into the labyrinth of his mind

He for got how to live and lost all track of time losing his soul he lost his way and perished ever more every day.

But should we chose to mourn, for he chose his way?

Listen close and you'll hear the souless screams of his way

Bitter tears filled his nights with echoes of pain and deafing silent whispers of life.

He felt an emptiness that was only meet with strife, reaping only death and he had no choice left on that lone lonesome sea he draws his final breathe.

(The boy)

I've passed into night, but no morning have I've scene

Unable to see but I can still hear the sea

It wishpers and sings a sweet melody to me...

The soothing whispers of death contemplates its forigen ebb within my once divine thoughts

A deafening silent whisper in my ear to remind me of what I lost and can never hold near

Oh how i long to be able to see, but I only hear this cold sea

It calls to me with sweet whispers of immorality

The whispers turn into shouting, driving a maddening pulse that intoxicats and putrefyies the essence of my soul!

Oh my soul...

Thoughts how hollowed have thy become?!

I hear! ...the echoing cries of a ruined citiy that was once inside... and these hollowits d wishpers of death become implied

The broken essence of my periced demented soul is pushed aside, finally achieving no pride

A night of which no morning dawns is truly where my soul belongs

A slow flesh eating disease that rots my soul

is only the meer price I pay for my death toll

Left alone am I trying to remember how to cry, with a heart wrenching longing for my thoughts to be purged!

If only possible to end this urge.

The sea calls! Calls!! CALLS!!! Like the scream of my lost and weary soul, on his dark lost lone forsaken sea...

Death bed how i long to see thee!

Death bed will you set me free? Please!

Death bed when will thy ever embrace thee....

(The angel of death)

As bell tolls to pronounce the hour as the black bird flies over ahead.

The bell tolls a somber grown as a life tempt death

Ring on oh you great bell and bind their cursed hands with iron shackles

On you great bell ring and sing once more your unforgiving cackle

This black bird will always fall from the sky, and perhaps he should have never tried to fly, do the illogical as it were and maybe his life wouldn't be such a misguided blur.

As if possible to heal a single piece of a soul

But never actually finding..... peace

stead left. destined to die, a Death toll

(The boy)

Dont come close there is demons inside!

I will always fight because I've learned now I cannot hide.

Dont come close I say, I bid you turn away for long ago I forgot how to pray, and lost the way.

Theres no help for me won't you ever see?

Everyone has gone to sleep im left to watch

and weep, on this sea black and deep.

The sun longs for a flower in the dead of winter, so my soul longs for this deathly sea...

My breathe, drawn like an apathetic hunter who draws an arrow to shoot a doe, quit and still listening for the deafening echo from the blow of death.

White like the skin after death, are my knuckles as I grasp the wooden rail!

Oh how loud can this dark empty sea wail?

My eyes, driven wide with the madness that burns throughout my veins, I bite my cheeks hard to release the warm sweet taste of... pain.

Oh, what sweetness is there like this pain?

For a moment my thoughts are my own agian and my focus growing sharp and tame. My demons are gone allowing my eyes to close as a unforeign warmth fills my soul...

As the sweet flow of blood resigns, my thoughts burning like a branding iron into my mind. I'm only a lost soul that no one will ever find, only a lost soul and this is my end time.

(The Angel of death)

He painted a beautiful picture but no one will ever see, his razor sharp brush on that lost forsaken sea.

The first line he drew was the most disticnt, as his soul drained from his skin.

He had a reason to smile and laugh agian, after all you can't spell slaughter without laughter, he enjoyed his pain. Losing all hope and had no reason left to fight, so with his small silver blade he would end his life that night.

Attempting to cut his soul from skin,

Dripping

Dripping

Blood on his skin burning a sweet smell into the air agian. His soul departs from the prison he was caged in

Finally!

Free to never have to breathe this fowl toxic air that pollutes their minds agian.

Blood was the sun that morn

Bloody like body mutilated and torn

He never committed suicide I tell you...

He was already dead...

If you had watched you would've scene his life pass him by and leave his eyes.

He never committed suicide I tell you tis true, his life was stolen away...

Oh. Just another death today

One lost soul no one ever bothered to try to find. You saw him everday but yet you chose to turn away! It is clear now in the end and you all truly agree because you can see that heaven called his named on this lost lonesome sea. You scream,

"O death, how many have thy calimed?

O death, will thy ever be tamned?"

Sacrifice!

Isn't that what you all proclaim?!

But were will this put you at the end of the day? Ponder this thought for even your soul is held in the balance... be warned for not one of you can escape my grasps, do not become another life to be forgotten all weary and grey. Head the words that I say, for not all will be forgotten at the end of the day.

Snow is achromic... because it's forgotten what color it should be, just as so many who are lost at sea, don't cry or ask why. They all believe they must die, like fallen angels it's their turn to fly.