The Country Sucks

PandaGiggly

So guys... I live in the country, and it truly blows, there are absolutely no positives to living in a small town. Everyone talks about you if you don't fit in (I don't really care about that so much) There are almost no people at all, and especially nobody my own age, and on top of that... It's so quiet. You would think that peace is great, sure, you get time to think, you can relax. But it's so quiet I can hear myself breathing and it's enough to make a sane person lose it, does anyone else know where I'm coming from on this? 

• Downvote 1

I see where you are coming from. Though there are negatives to living in a small town. Its not all bad. Tbh, people are most likely to talk about you, wherever you are. If you fit in or not. If you dislike it so much, save up and then when you are 18, move. The country isnt all that quiet. Not where i am, there's birds and cows and sheep. Noise is wonderful in its own right, the hustle and bustle. But i think silence is beautiful. But thats just me. c:

I see where you are coming from. Though there are negatives to living in a small town. Its not all bad. Tbh, people are most likely to talk about you, wherever you are. If you fit in or not. If you dislike it so much, save up and then when you are 18, move. The country isnt all that quiet. Not where i am, there's birds and cows and sheep. Noise is wonderful in its own right, the hustle and bustle. But i think silence is beautiful. But thats just me. c:

Just noticed on your profile that you are 19. Why dont you move? :)

Pfft, Im the town-whore here, since I banged a guy and didnt marry him. Despite this, I have a few friends, fortunately.

Rumor has it that me and my friends all worship Satan, we're homosexual, and we're druggies. At least that's what my costumers tell me. Freakin' Georgia.

Hopefully, I can move to Florida in the six months. But somehow FL doesn't seem far away enough from the Bible Belt.

Edited by yeswaitno

So guys... I live in the country, and it truly blows, there are absolutely no positives to living in a small town. Everyone talks about you if you don't fit in (I don't really care about that so much) There are almost no people at all, and especially nobody my own age, and on top of that... It's so quiet. You would think that peace is great, sure, you get time to think, you can relax. But it's so quiet I can hear myself breathing and it's enough to make a sane person lose it, does anyone else know where I'm coming from on this?

I'm from India so that sounds like heaven

Edited by ihatethistypeofnameistan

I was born and raised in south carolina, the country is way better than the city not that i hate the city i love the city but when you hear constant sounds like talking, car horns and all that it gets to ya the country is silent, peaceful hardly no crime and i moved to houston texas and im tellin ya i cant wait to go back...so peaceful T.T

Oh what I would give to live in the country, sadly I live in a small town so it's not as quiet because the sound of cars is really annoying because I live by the highway. Anyways, the country would be great because I love to write and it would give me peace and quiet to do my school work and study. So come trade me for the peace and quiet and you can have my back-stabbing town that has adults who talk more shit than their children. :)

Ironic because I’m the complete opposite

The positive thing about living in a small town, for me isolation, that’s why I’d prefer it over a city. Sure, everyone laughs and point’s fingers at school just bit a few off. I love the fact I can go outside and scream and there is no one, it’s amazing the silence! You can listen to the wind it’s like the earth is breathing.  I don’t really miss people because they don’t miss me. I don’t have “friends” I don't “party” really don’t know what that life is, but I’m happy in this one, and that’s more then a lot of people can honestly say.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...