A couple of poems from some time ago

Sine

Mind be still

By Sine Cosby

Sleeps no stranger; it’s set apart tonight. Past-neurological inflictions steal the peace from me. Why run from me you human beings? Is the abyss more than you wish for? My fault; I believe of it so. Teach me again oh mother. For mother did not spoil me; I spoiled I. To have repelled human interaction with one word. That makes I selfish to place fear upon the weakened shelf of others hearts. But my hearts says otherwise. So why run from me for mere words that no intention to bare your fears. But to free you of your own inflictions so you may sleep. While I have no peace; your smile is worth the sacrifice. Yet I weep out of my jurisdiction. How can it be? The lack of control can portray such things when I do what’s moral. So I think. Thank You dear mother; whom has been molded by the hands of God to allow many unimaginable miracles. You have illuminated minds accusation of self-glory to be of self-neglect. Now peace is upon the mind of one who sacrifices self-relations for the improvement inter-relations

Rebus Animo

By Sine Cosby

The biggest question I have been asking myself is who am I? I don’t want to allow anyone into my life who already knows themselves; because I know that when you know who you are you are not going to settle for less than magnificent. But when you don’t know who you are you don’t have much to offer them. So I much rather give myself to someone is on the same level as me; because then we shouldn’t expect much from each other; But I am also hard-headed. That’s why my guitar weeps. It plays what my heart says play. How can I expect from others what I don’t expect from myself? Is that why people avoid me? Is it that I don’t demand of people what I should when I should? I tend to demand from people what they can’t give me; but when I should demand more for myself I don’t do it. Oh heart how I’ve betrayed you. Please forgive my naïve ways and come home for I need your comfort. You say you’ve never left me but I feel so empty inside. You MUST have left me vacant. Right? For how black is born of the Moon and Sun that have collided. That is of my heart and mind. Now I don’t know. The truth is obscured or is it just obsolete; After all times have changed. Heart still that of child. REGAIN YOUR INNOCENCE that of Robin Hood has taken. And come to RISPONDERE ALLE DOMANDE DEI TUOI.