My summer of Love <3

Summer had begun , flowers in bloom and a light that shone down from the blissful sky , the warmth radiating through my skin , warming up my insides and planting a fire inside of my heart,

My summer of love was in mid swing , two magical weeks spent by the side of a man who's eyes glistened as the sun fell over the wavering stream , tiny stars hidden inside of them , ironic as this all started with a midnight wish,

One star that soared through the dreamy sky's , a star that heard my silent wish and made it a beautiful reality,

The love that this magnificent man had presented me with was like nothing i had ever witnessed or felt ; it was a feeling that consumed me and held me in a warm embrace , made my body shudder in delight , and my lips curve up into a smile at your sweet and intoxicating taste,

He is my sun , he is what i wake to every morning , his perfect face buried deep within my mind and soul , and he is the light that will forever reside in my heart,

His body a canvas , layered with brush strokes of great desire , reds , blue's and that sweet and tender peach,

He is the compass that pulls me down to north and stops me from wavering or going down a dire path of destruction,

His eyes pulling me into a fairy tail like no other,

Projected through his eyes i witness desire and longing , the blue's an ocean , the hints of green pull me away from the shore like waves , i am drawn , floating away into a mysterious land with no intention of ever returning,

We made love by the fire , burning embers , sparking to life , a lick of a flame rising in a rage of passion as our bodies touched , our lips caressed one another and a magical feeling exploded , coursing through my body , making me quiver in delight,

Each week he took me to the lake , the water flowing mildly below the tall oak trees , picturesque flowers dotted around , absorbing the light,

We dipped our bodies into the sweet water , the holy water of earth , letting it cleanse our souls as we exchanged sweet and tender kisses, Johnny Cash's burning ring of fire playing in the background , a perfect combination,

I clung to him , my body refusing to let go as i knew if i did i would regret it it as summer was soon coming to a close,

Love is a powerful feeling , one that consumes you in every way possible , the thought of it leaving made my heart pound heavily in my chest , fear rising in my mind , a tear clinging to the edge of my tear duct , threatening to spill out,

Now as i sit here humbled by those memories of pure happiness , gripping onto the hope that i will experience it again,

I love this gentle and beautiful man more than anything in my life, with him i enter a nirvana , and i dream of a glowing eternity with him in it,

So as i sway to the blissful songs that now fill my ears , i think of his perfect face and wait for the day that i meet him again under the fiery sun , my sweet haven of love

♡.♡