Well I'm new sooo..

Lolz

Okay sooo my name is Kayla but some people call me Karen.

The movie MeanGirls, the blonde Karen.....Yeah...Anywayssssss.....

Where should I start? Uhm, well I'm 23, I just so happen to be married with three stepchildren. I have no kids of my own because I can't have children. Yeah Yeah I know I'm married at a young age but who are you to judge. It's my life, keep the negative comments to yourself. Thanks :sleepy:

What else?

I work a full time job and I am a full time College student. Busy Schedule for me...Yikes!!

Uhm, I love to sing. My husband catches me singing songs from Frozen with my 4 year old. I love singing with him because it makes him happy.

Oh, I can be easy to get along with, I tell the truth how it is. Sadly I don't sugar coat anything, people tend to not like that. My life was never sugar coated for me, people told me what I needed to hear. I think I survived that, maybe. Not sure if I'm alive or not....

I love Zombies. I love the song Tainted Love......Before you get all excited, it's not the one by Marilyn Manson, He's kinda a freak but it's from Soft Cell.

I watch Horror movies, I have trouble sleeping and I suffer from Anxiety, I don't talk about my problems to people unless I can trust you. I don't go around friending people, if people like me and they friend me then that's cool.

I'm rather nice if you're nice to me, I just don't really like people who are extremely whiny or act like they have a terrible life. No one's life is perfect. Anyways....Like me...Don't like me... Either way it's not going to hurt my feelings.

Some of you may already know me....Well I can't think of anything else at the moment.....Hah....

Well Later :happy:;