Please

Carpe-Noctum

Please, I really don't need negative feedback right now, I need something to hold on to, I feel like I'm hanging on for my life, and no matter how hard I fight, I keep slipping, I feel so alone, I don't know how much longer I can keep going, what's left when you lose hope, because I can't think of a damn thing.

Are you still upset about that one friend? You should have resolved that by now. Grief counseling?

No, now it's just depression, that has kind of been resolved, I'm over that, I just feel like giving up with trying to fix my depression or however you would phrase it, fix, cure, ebolish, I just want it gone, and on a different note, I'm not sure if ebolish is a word or if I'm even using it correctly.

• 4 weeks later...

You think YOU have it bad? You think YOU have no hope?

There are millions of people out there who have it waaaaaay worse than you, who actually come close to having no hope.

I say "close" because imo there is hope until you're dead.

Srsly

Woaaaah. Wait. Telling someone can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying someone can't be happy because others have it better.

I see your POV in this, but there's only so much pain one human can handle. We're all different, we react to situations differently, some are weaker than others and some so strong there is nothing visible that could faze them.

Woaaaah. Wait. Telling someone can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying someone can't be happy because others have it better.

I see your POV in this, but there's only so much pain one human can handle. We're all different, we react to situations differently, some are weaker than others and some so strong there is nothing visible that could faze them.

lern 2 read threads meyn.

• 2 weeks later...

So.. This is a site to express yourself .nd when you do it ppl say.. Things like this..

Well .. I know how you feel.. And 'deal with it' is not a good advice

iv'e been on the edge too.. Almost killed myself.. But its your depression

whats really killing you cause, even if it seems like you have nothing to

live for.. You always have! There are always pple like me..who care..

The dark clouds will dissapear one day..never give up! Cause you dont know how far you are to the end of the pain and hurt

im here if you need someone to talk to..

I try to give pple hope.. While im in the darkest place there is.. That sucks

So.. This is a site to express yourself .nd when you do it ppl say.. Things like this..Well .. I know how you feel.. And 'deal with it' is not a good adviceiv'e been on the edge too.. Almost killed myself.. But its your depressionwhats really killing you cause, even if it seems like you have nothing tolive for.. You always have! There are always pple like me..who care..The dark clouds will dissapear one day..never give up! Cause you dont know how far you are to the end of the pain and hurtim here if you need someone to talk to.. I try to give pple hope.. While im in the darkest place there is.. That sucks

Thanks