As my soul's laid to rest

What is left of my body

Or am i just a shell

And i have fought

With flesh and blood i have commanded an army

Through it all i have given my heart a moment of glory

In the end

As we fade into the night (oh woah ooh)

Who will tell the story of your life (oh woah ooh)

And who will remember your last goodbye (oh woah ooh)

Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid to die

I'm not afraid to die

Not afraid, not afraid to die

Born a saint

But with every sin i still want to be holy

I will live.......again

Who we are

Isn't how we live we are more than our bodies

If i fall i will rise back up and relive my glory

In the end

As we fade into the night (oh woah ooh)

Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid

I'm not afraid to die

In the end

As we fade into the night(oh woah ooh)

Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid

Im not afraid to die

Not afraid

Im not afraid to die

Not afraid

Im not afraid to die

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

1. Kid dont tell me im hating because seriously there isnt nothing to hate on these idiots

2. keep listening to these faggots your ears would seriously bleed and you'll start banging your head on the concrete until it splits open thats to tell you how horrible

they truly are.

3. MOST bands songs have meanings to every word to their songs...please tell me the irrelevant meaning of this Bvb song..if you dont mind??

4. Do something that'll benefit you in the end..Because if you spend your time listening to these cunts...They really wont care about ya if you fail at life huney..Know better!

5 Im afraid to die at this point in time..So i will avoid listening to this song 

• Downvote 1

1. Kid dont tell me im hating because seriously there isnt nothing to hate on these idiots

2. keep listening to these faggots your ears would seriously bleed and you'll start banging your head on the concrete until it splits open thats to tell you how horrible

they truly are.

3. MOST bands songs have meanings to every word to their songs...please tell me the irrelevant meaning of this Bvb song..if you dont mind??

4. Do something that'll benefit you in the end..Because if you spend your time listening to these cunts...They really wont care about ya if you fail at life huney..Know better!

5 Im afraid to die at this point in time..So i will avoid listening to this song

The song was influenced by the death of Andy's grandpa who had made such an impact on him. The song revolves around making a mark on the world. When he sings 'Who will tell the story of your life?' and 'Who will remember your last goodbye?' he meant that you need to make a use of your life and be someone that is worth remembering, worth telling about there life for. Basically it is about death-when you die, who will remember you? What will you leave behind? Andy's grandpa was one of many people that was supportive of Andy and died happy, with no regrets and made a big impact on people...something Andy wished to do and encourage his fans to do too.

I mean...I guess that's what I got out of it.

Edited by PerfectFlaws_xx