:(

Carpe-Noctum

Why do I have to be so depressed, I got yelled at by someone I care about, and now I can't stop crying, what's wrong with me, please, I just really need someone to talk to about this right now, because I don't know of anyone that's awake right now that I can talk to.

I'm sorry, but you're a crybaby.

Surely deal with your problems the best you can like everyone else.

First, you don't know anything about my problems, second, you're a dick, third, do us a favor and jump off a bridge. Edited by Carpe-Noctum
  • Downvote 3

First, you don't know anything about my problems, second, you're a dick, third, do us a favor and jump off a bridge.

stop being a jerk.....and don't be like you-dont-know-me-my-life-sucks-guy.......everyone has their problems........everyone's life sucks in a way.....there are people who are not even sure that will they be able to survive the day........so, someone you cared about yelled at you right? well, my only love of life started ignoring me because i was not good looking......i was depressed but i didn't went online for help......i talked with my friends........and don't tell me that you don't have friends.........and one more thing F#%K YOU

stop being a jerk.....and don't be like you-dont-know-me-my-life-sucks-guy.......everyone has their problems........everyone's life sucks in a way.....there are people who are not even sure that will they be able to survive the day........so, someone you cared about yelled at you right? well, my only love of life started ignoring me because i was not good looking......i was depressed but i didn't went online for help......i talked with my friends........and don't tell me that you don't have friends.........and one more thing F#%K YOU

Hey, I was being a jerk to someone that was being a jerk, and now you're being a jerk to a jerk telling off a jerk...... I think I made my point. On a side note, yea that's true, someone always has it worse than you, but that doesn't help me in the slightest, and for one person on earth, that isn't true, no one has it worse than that one person, and I feel sorry for that person, but their pain doesn't affect me, I know that's kind of cold to say, but it's true. Edited by Carpe-Noctum

Hey, I was being a jerk to someone that was being a jerk, and now you're being a jerk to a jerk telling off a jerk...... I think I made my point. On a side note, yea that's true, someone always has it worse than you, but that doesn't help me in the slightest, and for one person on earth, that isn't true, no one has it worse than that one person, and I feel sorry for that person, but their pain doesn't affect me, I know that's kind of cold to say, but it's true.

you won't get help here......if you seriously want help go to a docot or whatever.....

I don't deny that I am a dick, so naturally I don't care if I've offended you. But did I not have a point?

Try dealing with the problem yourself, bitching on ep wont do you much good.

I don't know much about you, and don't really want to, because you complain too much. From what Ive read of your previous post, you sound overbearing and clingy to the few who are close to you. You lash out if they distance themself from you. And then you come here and ask "what did I do wrong?? Ermuhgerd, y they no like me no more?"

We offer advice and concern, but to no avail..

Two days later, you rant about a similar situation houve experienced lately. Obviously, you dont listen to what people tell you, because you continue complaining about people distancing themself from you. Perhaps its because youre overbearing.

So to be blunt, stop making threads if you dont want to hear what others have to say.

I don't deny that I am a dick, so naturally I don't care if I've offended you. But did I not have a point?

Try dealing with the problem yourself, bitching on ep wont do you much good.

I don't know much about you, and don't really want to, because you complain too much. From what Ive read of your previous post, you sound overbearing and clingy to the few who are close to you. You lash out if they distance themself from you. And then you come here and ask "what did I do wrong?? Ermuhgerd, y they no like me no more?"

We offer advice and concern, but to no avail..

Two days later, you rant about a similar situation houve experienced lately. Obviously, you dont listen to what people tell you, because you continue complaining about people distancing themself from you. Perhaps its because youre overbearing.

So to be blunt, stop making threads if you dont want to hear what others have to say.

I'm only going to reply to one thing in there, because it's all I actually read, but bitching on EP is how I deal with my problems, what better people to bitch to than people you don't know, and me getting help isn't as easy as it is for some people, I said you're a dick, I never said I wasn't, I'm going to try to make this the last comment I make on this thread, because this is last weeks problem, I'm dealing with stuff I don't want to even bitch about, because obviously it's not helping.

• 3 weeks later...