MissNyxGloom Posted July 8, 2014 Posted July 8, 2014 Hey im new here no idea how im supposed to intoduce myself haha so lets see how it goes. Hey Im Claudia, 16 year old girl from Puerto Rico. I speak Spanish and English. I like fantasy, sci-fi, and horror movies and books. I am a bookworm, I like rock, metal and punk music. Im learning how to play the ukulele and I like cats? I like cute and creepy things and Im also into anime. Im a fan of Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries. And... I think that's all? Yep. Hey!
Painted_Whore♥~ Posted July 8, 2014 Posted July 8, 2014 Hello and welcome to EP. My name is lizzie. If you have any questions please contact a moderator (red and blue users) or an administrator (purple users). Hope you enjoy it here. (P.S. I love Supernatural. And I visited San Juan. My dad is from there. )
MissNyxGloom Posted July 8, 2014 Author Posted July 8, 2014 thank you!!! and I love San Juan bad thing is that its like 4 hours from where I live lol but It's great.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now