Carlton Posted July 25, 2014 Posted July 25, 2014 Hey guys! How's it going? I recently got into the whole emo phenomenon that's sweeping the nation, and while I was doing my weekly routine of looking up pics of Andy Biersack, I came across this site, so here I am! I love dancing, especially to anything Screamo (it's the only real music these days, amirite?) HMU guys.
alakazam Posted July 25, 2014 Posted July 25, 2014 Hi, Carlton! Welcome to EmoPuddle. Nice to have another newbie. How did you find this community?
Carlton Posted July 25, 2014 Author Posted July 25, 2014 Hi, Carlton! Welcome to EmoPuddle. Nice to have another newbie. How did you find this community? Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm I literallllly just said in my post did u not read it???? ughhhhhh people
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now