Randomemoguy Posted July 28, 2014 Posted July 28, 2014 Hi I'm Craig. I came here because I'd like to find more people like me, as there isn't many people like me around here. Hence I have no friends! Yay! But anyway, I'm weird and depressed, I have large mood swings, I'm probably slightly crazy, and I can get emotional at times, but hey, we're emo so that's what it's all about, no? I look forward to seeing who I meet on here!
alakazam Posted July 28, 2014 Posted July 28, 2014 Hey, mate! Welcome to the community! It's nice to meet you. if you want to chat or hang out, you should come to the chat room or contact me on skype or whatever... Have fun around!
Groot. Posted July 30, 2014 Posted July 30, 2014 Welcome to Ep. My name is Marie. Any questions or concerns talk to a mod (red/blue) or an admin (purple user.) Hope you like it here!
Cheesus ٩(͡๏̮͡๏)۶ Posted July 30, 2014 Posted July 30, 2014 Howdy welcome to the groovy land of EP , hope you like it here , feel free to contact me if you want to talk or if you have any concerns whoop
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now