alakazam Posted July 28, 2014 Posted July 28, 2014 I'm an administrator of a few other forums myself, and I have always found it interesting to know how members discover new communities and decide to join. Whether it's by means of search engines, word of mouth, shout outs on social networks etc. So, about EmoPuddle... I found it by literally looking up "emo forums" on google. How did you find this community?
the darkangle Posted July 29, 2014 Posted July 29, 2014 I want to know what the real meaning of emo was. And this site came up so i try it to see if i could learn something about it.
Cheesus ٩(͡๏̮͡๏)۶ Posted July 29, 2014 Posted July 29, 2014 I searched emo chat on google o.o and then I found Emo Puddle
MissNyxGloom Posted July 29, 2014 Posted July 29, 2014 I did a google search on emo fashion and found this website.
Remix Posted August 1, 2014 Posted August 1, 2014 I was looking for emo dresses and emo clothing and I was lead to a forum thread on here.
Niyaaaa Posted September 2, 2014 Posted September 2, 2014 I can't even recall. I just remember signing up xD
Superms Posted September 2, 2014 Posted September 2, 2014 I searched emo chat on google o.o and then I found Emo Puddle Me too haha
wingsofpestilence Posted October 6, 2015 Posted October 6, 2015 I searched up "emo forums" on google and this site came up.
Mescemo Posted October 15, 2015 Posted October 15, 2015 My pink fluffy unicorn told me to join this forum
ToSaltTheSoilTurnsTheSun Posted April 26, 2016 Posted April 26, 2016 Searching for emo/goth/punk poetry forums.
Guest Bacon Cuddle:3 Posted May 24, 2016 Posted May 24, 2016 I just searched emo chat and found this site. Which I'm happy that I found this cite to keep me entertained <3
lukekuhr Posted May 25, 2016 Posted May 25, 2016 when I was searching for other emo people to get to know, because I was not sure what a emo was and their is not any emo people in my town to get to know.
Alien_Among_Us Posted March 29, 2017 Posted March 29, 2017 Uhh.. looked up emo chatting site basically.
Kisara95 Posted March 30, 2017 Posted March 30, 2017 My ex showed me this site and I thought it would be cool site to join so here I am
Ddraig Posted October 22, 2017 Posted October 22, 2017 I was browsing what emo actually meant (Cause I was usually called this way, yet, I never knew) and I magically found this with everything I was looking for.
cassidysweetred Posted October 24, 2017 Posted October 24, 2017 my (not any more) best friend told me about it and so i went on it
Recommended Posts