Rusty Posted August 3, 2014 Posted August 3, 2014 Hello. My name is Rusty.I'm 19 years old.I like music.[My favorite bands]・All time low・Bring Me The Horizon・Funeral For A Friend ・FACT・Pay money To my Pain ・There For Tomorrow ・Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas ・ELLEGARDEN ・ONE OK ROCKI`m japanese emo boyI like emo styleMy English is not good.I know some English words and phrases, but that's all.If that's okay with you anyway, please be friends with me.skypeID rusty0609
Remix Posted August 3, 2014 Posted August 3, 2014 What it do. I'm Remix. My Japanese is alright, so if you don't understand anything I might be able to help you out. Welcome.
Rusty Posted August 3, 2014 Author Posted August 3, 2014 thanks!Japan is only small number of emo style people. I want to increase the emo style friends. Let's do this again.
Cheesus ٩(͡๏̮͡๏)۶ Posted August 3, 2014 Posted August 3, 2014 Konnichiwa welcome to emo puddle , hope you like it hereeeee whoop
Panty Raid Posted August 4, 2014 Posted August 4, 2014 Just because you like One Ok Rock, I'll say hello. Hello. Also moving this to intro section kk.
the darkangle Posted August 4, 2014 Posted August 4, 2014 Konnichiwa sorry that's as far as my Japanese gos
alakazam Posted August 4, 2014 Posted August 4, 2014 Hi and welcome! Why did you post your skype ID? Do you want us to add you on skype?
Rusty Posted August 5, 2014 Author Posted August 5, 2014 thanks eveyone.I`m very glad. Everyone answer is very kind With regard to skypeID I want chatfriend of emoMy English is not good. if that`s okay with you anyway. please be contact.
Rusty Posted August 9, 2014 Author Posted August 9, 2014 Ddraig opps! sorry. I make misstake in grammar. Do you like pokemon?
Ddraig Posted September 4, 2014 Posted September 4, 2014 Ddraig opps! sorry. I make misstake in grammar. Do you like pokemon? Yes, I do!
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now