New to Emo music.

EF_Ernesto

Hello everyone, my name is Ernesto and i have a question reguarding Emo music.

Im a programmer and i am developing a game that has been in progress for over 14 months now and i am in the time were i want to add some music in the game and Emo is a genre i have curiosity in.

Now i dont really know anyone who likes Emo but in my High School there were various people who liked Emo music but that was years ago so i thought about trying out a website were people who like Emo music would go to so here i am.

Emo fashion has also been a thing i always wondered about i always thought girls who wore the big bows was pretty charming and some gus have the neat hair style that looks like long spiked hair.

Im more of a Symphony guy so i dont really know much about your genre so can you guys tell me what are some great Emo songs, what is the type of style Emo people love etc.

- Thank you

~ Ernesto.

look bruh, what I mean by what you consider as "emo" is that the definition has changed over the years. In the late 90's "emo" was nothing but a genre of music, which was indie/math rock that was "emotional" or sad. This however, cannot be applied to what most kiddies consider as emo music today. Let me elaborate.

Somehow as the years have gone by depressed scene kids not kvlt enough to be goth some how acquired the term "emo" and have applied it to anything from different styles of music to clothes they wear to special snow flake ideology. If you want the misnomer-ed version of emo music so popular today among todays emo subculture, it would vary between bands such as Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil, My Chemical Romance, Blood On The Dance Floor and a herd of others. Over the years, these seem to be the bands that are most popular among those here. 

So go knock yourself out. 

Hi,

I would like to make my first website, can u guys tell me what is the difference between domains vs hosting vs website? I'm completely new to these thing, someone pls help me, thank you.

Best,

Cathy

I found these from Google,

When you have a site visitor, they use your domain name to view your website. As simple as it seems, there is a process that occurs from the time that the site visitor types in your domain and presses enter.

When a site visitor enters your domain name into a browser, the domain is then translated into your server IP address, then the server sends that user your site files, which their browser represents to them as a typical web-page.You can see that, without each of these 3 elements, you won't really have a web-site.

Domain Names

Computers communicate by using numbers, called IP addresses, to contact each other, much like you use a phone number to dial a specific person's phone. Domain names on the internet are much like entries in a phone book. The phone book tells people looking for a business what the entries are just as a domain tells people (i.e. their computers) that a domain is hosted on the server.

Web-Hosting Servers

The web-hosting or server is much like the space that you rent out to have your business in. It's merely the space itself. It does not include furnishings like shelves for your products, just as the web-hosting account doesn't include a site for you to sell your products. You should always look for a discount like the bluehost coupon to cut the hosting cost.

Site Files

The site files are what your visitors and potential customers actually see when going to site such as your products and services. The site files are the same as any other file you normally use, like a .jpg photograph, or .mp3 music file. Though, website files are also .php files or .html files, which are PHP scripts or html pages respectively.