EF_Ernesto Posted October 12, 2014 Posted October 12, 2014 Who do you think would win in a fight? A Shark or a Tiger?
EF_Ernesto Posted October 13, 2014 Author Posted October 13, 2014 I dont know were goat and King Kong came from and the stupidest comment of them all the louzy "mom" comment (Next time dont come here to just act all smart ass). I guess a goat would by popular demand.
Remix Posted October 13, 2014 Posted October 13, 2014 Depends on the terrain. A shark would win in water, a Tiger would win on land.
WasteOfMind Posted October 13, 2014 Posted October 13, 2014 I dont know were goat and King Kong came from and the stupidest comment of them all the louzy "mom" comment (Next time dont come here to just act all smart ass). I guess a goat would by popular demand. your moms a smart ass
EF_Ernesto Posted October 14, 2014 Author Posted October 14, 2014 your moms a smart ass Oh how adorable you continue to act like a smart ass. I can tell your lonely ass is desperate for attention if thats the case go out and meet some people but im pretty sure it wont do any good no one will ever take you serious with that stupid childish behavior of yours.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now