Frank Posted October 13, 2014 Posted October 13, 2014 srsly. No one in the chat, non-active users...What happened?
StuckInMyDream Posted October 13, 2014 Posted October 13, 2014 i dunno i go start crying if i see this or something
TrueBelmont199x Posted October 13, 2014 Posted October 13, 2014 That's bad news for me since I just joined haha. Guess I'm a little late
WasteOfMind Posted October 13, 2014 Posted October 13, 2014 eeeey frank. This place has been dying for a long while. The old members hardly get on anymore, and theres not a lot of new members that stick around. bound to happen sooner or later
GothGod414 Posted October 14, 2014 Posted October 14, 2014 Yea I came back today actually. All the old people are around but not like when I joined. Other than me and like 1 or 2 others this place is quite.
Amnesia Haze Posted October 14, 2014 Posted October 14, 2014 I'm in chat sometimes but there's never anyone decent on anymore
Metules Posted October 15, 2014 Posted October 15, 2014 GG no re maybe we'll have to RSVP in advance to the chat or tinychat for a webcam party every so often idk?
Xx314ck_R41n30wXx Posted October 15, 2014 Posted October 15, 2014 I just joined, and I have to say, this place does seem a little..barren...
Guest chloeisme! Posted October 15, 2014 Posted October 15, 2014 Even when I first joined this place was more lively. It's definitely dying, if not dead.
Panty Raid Posted October 16, 2014 Posted October 16, 2014 Every one just have things to do or just don't get on here anymore.
❧Ắṅṅα Aṃṇεṡiα☢ Posted October 17, 2014 Posted October 17, 2014 I've been a member for a while. Just came back today. It's so silent..
bloodsoakedcanvas Posted October 19, 2014 Posted October 19, 2014 I think we should try to bring new life into it. ^-^ Spread le word. I found this site while trying to find a picture for my stylist. No one ever talks about this site. The new generation doesn't know about it. we gotta show them. I see things all the time where someone asks about specific sites just for our culture, but no one knows answers. that and maybe educating some of the band wagon could help. I'm in chat when ever. ^-^ (Super new here.)
EF_Ernesto Posted October 20, 2014 Posted October 20, 2014 To revive the place you need to spread the word about this website and more and more people might join.
hi-c Posted October 21, 2014 Posted October 21, 2014 people don't know how to keep a conversation going
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now