Check me out if you don't care about your sanity o3o

GraveyardShift

I won't say too much, it'll be a repeat of my profile. I'm Josh, better known as Graveyard Shift. I am learning to make music and will have an EP out next year, but I'm not here to advertise. I'm here because...I don't even know, I guess relationships are nice..but I'm here because I guess I want to make people happy, and if I can do that by humiliating myself on the internet then I'm more than happy to do so. So, feel free to talk to me anytime you want, I won't bite. I just want to make someone smile...

Welcome to EP.

Your exits are to the top right, or the lower left corner of your window screen. Please remain seated at all times as we are prone to turbulence and trolling. Our pilot requests that you please do not spam the chat rooms, and keep cap lock in it's upright and un-pressed position. In the event of an emergency, we expect all passengers to execute common sense at all times.

Please enjoy your experience, and thank you for choosing EP.