You Complain That EP Is Dying, But Only You Can Fix It. (maybe)

xXlostinmyworldXx

Been observing here for a while. See ppl come and go. Many join, see there's not much action, so they leave. Often after one or two days. Sometimes after only one visit. Others come back after a long absence, see it's quiet, so off they go again. People join every day, but they don't stay when they see there's not much activity. I watch this going on all the time, day after day. It's obvious to me that if those who join would stay a while, soon there would be more coming along, and if everyone stayed a little longer, in a short time there would be lots of new members for you to chat and interact with, and when old members come back, they'd see it's active again and they'd maybe stay also, some anyway. Then some ppl say there's nothing to do... EP is a like blank page, you have to make it what you want it to be; you create things to do. It's not gonna entertain you by itself. It's up to the members to provide things to do. Start new topics, invent new games, post your art, poetry, music, whatever you like to do. PM people. Make friends. Create excitement, make it fun. Idk if I'm correct about any of this, it's just an observation. Maybe there are other reasons. I only know what I think I see, that a steady stream of ppl comes along, joins and then leaves, and it just looks like if they stayed a while and posted and PMed, and created stuff, etc., instead of coming, looking and then leaving, it would change. Idk if it's as simple as it seems or not. Something to think about.

That's not what everyone wants. You are not even thinking of the members that try to encourage people to have a LIFE outside the puddle. Just cause you wanna be here everyday all day to have some kind of validation doesn't mean everyone else should follow that example. It is not healthy to be in the company of the majority of the people who frequent here the most.