Why can't there be hot emo guys

HelenaRyan

Loads where I live. Ain't nuthin' new.

To be hot, emo AND straight..now that's a whole other ball game. Not only is that rare that's micro fiber, shiny, sealed in a plastic cover and written in Japanese font.

Edited by Remix

Well shit, I go to college, I have a fucking job to secure my damn future and yet stupid bitches just want an unemployed faggot with a bad hair cut and eyeliner that wants to do screamo music about how nobody understands their dark pain and struggles as a "career."

Edited by OverKill
  • Downvote 2

Well shit, I go to college, I have a fucking job to secure my damn future and yet stupid bitches just want an unemployed faggot with a bad hair cut and eyeliner that wants to do screamo music about how nobody understands their dark pain and struggles as a "career."

You go sit in the corner while they steal yo' girl then B)

one i have a job i work in a bakery thats owned by mennonites, two, i dont wear eye liner and most of my music consists of power metal and folk/viking metal,very seldom screamo.  not all of us wear black or are depressed

pull the rod out of your ass

one i have a job i work in a bakery thats owned by mennonites, two, i dont wear eye liner and most of my music consists of power metal and folk/viking metal,very seldom screamo.  not all of us wear black or are depressed

if u dont wear eyeliner n listen 2 screamo n wear black u arent emo srry.

if u dont wear eyeliner n listen 2 screamo n wear black u arent emo srry.

oh i'm sorry i didn't know there were certain "Stereotypical" outlines.(Sarcasm)

i remember when the emo scene started in the early 90's, no one even wore eye liner or screamed. do you even know who the first pioneering bands were?

Rites of Spring and Embrace. EMO isn't about wearing all black,eye liner and listening to screamo, it was a music scene, not a style.

also i said "seldom" which means very little. which in my case is 130 songs out of my 2000 song playlist. 

here are a "few" bands i like that fall under screamo 

-We Came as Romans

-Abandon All Ships

-A Plea for Purging

-The Avalanche Diaries

-The Browning

-Thy Art is Murder

-Decades of Despair

-Ingested

-Crown the Empire

-Sienna Skies

thats only a few now please, stop using the typical stereo type, it makes you look real bad JS 

Even if you call it a stereotype, At-least Ove isn't in the wrong if he can recognize what emo chicks expect to see from a "HOT EMO GUY" better than you can. If they want a certain standard to their emo dude, you better invest in getting razor scars, being skinny as fuck, dyeing your hair a freaky color and claiming your parents suck for not letting you get that Asking Alexandria tattoo... 

Edited by EvilActivity

oh i'm sorry i didn't know there were certain "Stereotypical" outlines.(Sarcasm)

i remember when the emo scene started in the early 90's, no one even wore eye liner or screamed. do you even know who the first pioneering bands were?

Rites of Spring and Embrace. EMO isn't about wearing all black,eye liner and listening to screamo, it was a music scene, not a style.

also i said "seldom" which means very little. which in my case is 130 songs out of my 2000 song playlist. 

here are a "few" bands i like that fall under screamo 

-We Came as Romans

-Abandon All Ships

-A Plea for Purging

-The Avalanche Diaries

-The Browning

-Thy Art is Murder

-Decades of Despair

-Ingested

-Crown the Empire

-Sienna Skies

thats only a few now please, stop using the typical stereo type, it makes you look real bad JS 

You, my friend, are so stupid it hurts.

Now thats out of the way, so lets move on to your horrendous psuedo knowledge concerning music.

It may have escaped your attention that you were born in 96, so I would shut right the fuck up concerning remembering music from the 90s and how it was oh so different and no one wore eyeliner and screamed. How the hell would you even know that? Quit being such a lying faggot and stop trying to act like you are older that you are. 

That stated, you are completely misguided concerning what emo started out as.

Is was not even a fucking scene, as you so eloquently put it, it was a genre of music. Actually it was less than a genre, it was the word was used to describe a genre.

As for the bands you tout as being the pioneers of "emo", its painfully obvious you went to the wikipedia page on the word emo and pretty much copy pasted from there.

You have a 2000 song library? Thats super impressive. Except it isnt. Iv'e got 10,000 + songs on my computer alone. Not just shit hardcore and metal, Ive got progressive bebop, compositions from the 1700's, jazz from the 50's, classic rock and roll, indie, folk, punk, avant garde black metal from fucking indonesia, obscure folk from sweden, singer songwriters from Joplin, folk metal from ukraine, shoegaze from japan, obscure classical rancheras from latin america, electronica, grime, ska, reggae, CCM, 90's hip hop, rap from the 2000's, pop from the past 5 decades. Hell Ive got more shit that I can remember. But Ive listened to every single song in my library. And It keeps growing.

I dont even consider myself an uber fan of music, there are many whose libraries supersede my own. I would remain silent concerning your pathetic 2000 song play list and just keep quiet next time.

Aside from perhaps one song by A Plea For Purging, I dont have a single record from any of your shit screamo metalcore bands you are so proud of listening to.

Why am I ever writing this out? Damn I'm bored...

I guess I'll finish off by saying you're a little shit lick for trying to be cool on some random forum.

Oh and you should remove that rod from your ass, cus I totally just rammed it deep past your anus. JS

Edited by WasteOfMind

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, a lot of you really like labeling yourselves, Im on here to talk to people I have stuff in common with, though I fit the description of your stereotypical "emo" I do not consider myself emo, you want to know what I am, I'm not emo, goth, scene, punk or any other labels you can think of, im Steven, that's who I am and I own it, but to get back to the topic of the discussion, I've been told I'm not bad looking, which could mean a lot, I need to update my profile picture, then you can be the judge of that, not that I care about anyone's opin anyway, but I could use a cute guy/girl to talk to :)

Edited by Carpe-Noctum

• 4 weeks later...