Afterlyfe Posted February 16, 2015 Posted February 16, 2015 Well, heyup guys and gals. I hope everyone's being very classy and having a good time :3. I'm just a bisexual emo rock teen nerd who likes headphones...and apparently I have taken an interest to relationships, so there's that. But I'm mainly here to see what's up with people, and rek pricks. I also write/produce songs and sell them, so if you're interested in that hit me up, I guess...
Hawt3m()Boi Posted February 25, 2015 Posted February 25, 2015 I'm just a bisexual emo rock teen nerd who likes headphones...and apparently I have taken an interest to relationships, so there's that. Quote of the day goes to...
~justloveme~ Posted February 26, 2015 Posted February 26, 2015 Woww....I haven't been on this thing in a very long time O_o
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now