piercingthemotionlessbride Posted March 6, 2015 Posted March 6, 2015 If the world ended tomorrow, What would you do?
piercingthemotionlessbride Posted March 11, 2015 Author Posted March 11, 2015 I'll hurt you - . - ^ ^ ^ yeah thanks
Emojoint Posted March 12, 2015 Posted March 12, 2015 yeah thanks Lol she was referring to me, not you
piercingthemotionlessbride Posted March 12, 2015 Author Posted March 12, 2015 yeah i realized that after i commented.
xXlostinmyworldXx Posted March 21, 2015 Posted March 21, 2015 If the world ended tomorrow, What would you do? I'd stop texting.
seamless standstill Posted April 10, 2015 Posted April 10, 2015 I wouldn't be here I would probably do something stupid that I would have gotten in deep trouble for of the world wasn't ending
Roboryder Posted October 18, 2015 Posted October 18, 2015 i would like to feel real love again at the last day of the world.
Kalipso Posted April 17, 2016 Posted April 17, 2016 I would do crazy, dangerus things and then spend last moments with someone special
Alien_Among_Us Posted November 30, 2019 Posted November 30, 2019 Hmm.... Drink, eat my fav meal and play games, yeah probably mostly it for me lol
XxKiNgKaNgxX Posted January 21, 2025 Posted January 21, 2025 Bitch, IM TAKIN OVER DA PLACE THATS WHATS HAPPENIN LOLZ Destroyin shit, fuckin cunts, and just all around crazy AWESUM SHIT : D
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now