I don't care if you care.

Cute without the E

Hi I'm shawn..

So I listened to hawthrone heights? So what i cryed a lot more then a boy should ever have to.

They judged, they said I didn't fit in. My Mohawk n 8 piercings on my face weren't normal.

I'm a loser, a " fag " etc... Years go on and the pain of not being accepted by anyone the pain of knowing when I lay my head down at night that there isn't a single soul out there thinking about me. Deeper and and thicker the blood got over time, things were getting worse.. Treatment centers I go, is this how it ends? Wake up call " 5AM FEET ON THE FLOOR " 120 days later I'm back but back to what.. The pain comes back were it left off at. no choice, If this is what life has to offer me? No thanks, I'm done playing you win. A needle appeared, into my veins the heroin sinks my feelings, I'm numb, empty from the inside out.. I'm no longer a living soul. 5 years go by, nothing but a metal spoon and last week syringe I stumple to the train tracks thinking but not thinking onto the tracks I wait. I'm so tired of being tired, the train comes... At the last minute of being on this earth I jump off the tracks gasping for air, for I have been holding in my breath the whole time. I cried so hard, the gel from my hair dripping down my face I can taste the bitterness, I pleade for help God or no god something picked me up and I felt this warm feeling, it was so nice so inviting. I realized i needed to play this game one more time and this time I won.

post-39102-0-12558100-1426947500_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cute without the E

• 4 weeks later...

The pain never goes away, and there are haters everywhere in this world, but when you can prove them wrong, that it doesn't matter who you are or how you dress, anyone can do or be anything. The haters are there because they fell tempt to the media saying not right to be any different, but it's the diversity that makes this 'life' worth surviving.

you can always jump and leave it all behind, but there will always be someone who misses you, who curses themselves for not being able to reach you or just say that they care.

Sites like this are supposed to be to support eachother, to show that you're never really alone in your suffering, but some how, everyone's afraid to speak up and just say 'it's ok' but it doesn't get better.

We just learn to laugh at the joke of life is never funny