Who would Care if i died

Darkeyecandy

Hello im Heidi, i was born on April 11,2001. You all may think im crazy. But i believe that I lived another life from a different century. When I was 5 i saw my first actual ghost. He was 8 and he had died from some sickness in the early 1900s , I know you people might not believe me. But i didn't know the kid was a ghost. 3 years later i had a dream/vision of my boyfriend at the time got into a car accident and died while he was on the way to his trip to the beach which he goes on every year. The next day he died because of the car accident and until this day i blame myself for it. When I was 9 I met this guy i liked he and i dated for atleast 2 months until I killed him too I drowned him into a pool. I cried for 2 weeks. My parents had always gotten hard on me. They liked to treat me like shit. I wanted to end. One time i was at a campout with my summer camp and these demons they kept on getting into my head I woke up my exBF / Friend . I thought i was a monster. Years went by and my powers (thats what i call my curse for seeing the dead))had gotten stronger. Guys usually broke my heart kids at school beat me up nobody understood me i cut myself and when i was at summer camp one time i overdosed . My parents weren't home at the time somehow i managed to live. Last summer i was Raped by my EX boyfriend and weeks after i knew i was pregnant the baby died and i had to abort the child my parents never knew. I dated a few other guys who were possesive and they usually broke my heart .I overdosed 5 times in the past 3 months. I still cut and i want to end. What guy could understand my pain .What guy could love me for me. You have to Be at the ages 14-16 , a bit over 5 ft tall , White (im JUST friends with black guys)) , Not too Fat , Not too skinny just average ,Please Help me

you should look in to psychic vampirism. demons wont bug you cuz you will be able to feed off of there energy. a psychic vampire eventually depends on the energy of others to be psychic and lose there ability to be psychic naturally so spirits wont be attracted to you and you wont be able to leave your current time line. you will also give off less energy so people wont put you down wich is a way to steal another's energy. when they put you down mentally it weakens you and people feed off of it. hope I helped later bud.

• 4 months later...

You kids need to lay off them creepy pastas. They read a couple stories, then all of a sudden they make claims of seeing slender man and building worship shrines for mother fucking jeff the killer and recalling an episode of a non existent kids show that they swear they saw as well. XD