Candy Coated Torment

Apathy182

You say You can't give me what I need, but all I need is you.

You make me more than I've ever thought I could be

You told me that I'm the missing piece you've been searching your whole life for, Yet you keep trying to to walk away.

Is it a fear, the fear of knowing that once you have happiness, it can then be taken away?

Don't you know, that you can't steal someone's Love, not the way you stole my heart.

I was forced into this world, at this time to be conditioned and tormented to be just what you need.

I've seen the best and worst in this world, and you my Dearest, are the best.

You contrast to the depths of mortal despair, the joy you've instilled in my heart.

How it rots here, waiting for the day you can swing in and rescue me from this daily torment.

But alas, I need to save you.

From yourself, the pains you shroud your eyes with, the sorrow you swim in.

We bumped into each other in the middle of our pool of apathy, where our demons taught us to swim on opposing sides.

Though your miles away, I can feel how you suffer, this ache is mine as well.

Our shattered hearts of black beat as one, you know this and yearn to be near once more, but you fall tempt to the mundane routine of your selfish sorrows.

You permit the echo's of yesterday to say you aren't worth my strife, my tears, but the way I ache to see your smile, the hole that was left by our all too soon retreat to our dismal, torment..

You are my rotten candied apple, sweet and wonderful, yet you're outside is toxic as a cancer raging through our jointed soul, you musn't let it near your perfect heart.

Your words are bittersweet, saying I deserve better, but how does one find better than their soul mate?

The one you were destined to meet.

The way you look at me is with pity as though you think I can't tame the monster within you,

Pity, as though you think I'm some fragile flower, and you're the storm come to tare me apart.

I ache to show you how you've given my life meaning, the hope you've instilled in me.

You bring out the best in me, now I must use it to show you all you deserve, the greatness you are.

Edited by Apathy182