wingsofpestilence Posted May 5, 2015 Posted May 5, 2015 Hi. My name's Devin. I'm 21 years old. I'm semi new here. I had an account on here a while ago but forgot my username. I haven't been active on this site since 2012. I'll try to be more active on this site. Also random question, but how do you get your about me page to show up on your profile? I updated mine and it isn't showing up for some reason.
Cheesus ٩(͡๏̮͡๏)۶ Posted May 7, 2015 Posted May 7, 2015 Hi, welcome back The about me page doesn't seem to be working lately, if you want something adding to it, just tell a 'red' mod and they will sort it out for you
xXlostinmyworldXx Posted May 12, 2015 Posted May 12, 2015 "The about me page doesn't seem to be working lately" "lately" lol. Now that is funny! It hasn't worked since I first joined in 2013.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now