Hiya

Baby Firefly

Hey! :) My name is Jonathan (most people call me John), I live in Florida, I'm a fan of Horror films, and I'm a writer. I've finished nine screenplays and a few novels. Currently looking to get published/produced. I'm the owner of a pretty active Horror website, I repair boats, I take care of the elderly (grandma, stepgrandma, and so on), and my main passion in life is to become a Horror actor/author/filmmaker (chances are you figured that already but whatever, lol). Anyway, I hope to meet some pretty cool people here. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yo, got something to ask. How do you find the effort to write? I love writing and I'm pretty good at it but as much as I love my ideas and love writing I got bored after about 15 minutes ;~;. 

Oh also, you totally shouldn't use this as an opportunity to shamelessly plug your books. That would be bad ;)

Oh, I wasn't trying to shamelessly plug (or else I would've already made threads for everything I've worked on, lol).

And my main thing is that I don't try to force it. If I'm experiencing writer's block or if I'm simply not in the mood to write, I don't or else what I'm working on will end up being cruddy and the forced-ness will show in my writing to those who read it. :P Sometimes I only write for 20 minutes or so at a time. It's totally fine, imo. All writers hit snags every now and then - even ones who have been writing for years.