S.S.UNSTABLE Posted July 11, 2015 Posted July 11, 2015 (edited) I'm Jasemine (preferably Jase). I'm from Florida I have social anxiety so talking to people kinda isn't my thing. I love music to death one of the only reasons why I'm still here. My life kinda sucks but who's doesn't in a way? I'm someone who gets attached and saying goodbye is one of the hardest things for me to do. Will admit I'm bi polar and suffer from severe depression and am pretty unstable. I've been told I'm great at making people smile or get through a rough time, I don't bite unless you get on my bad side if not I'm sweet as can be. One hello can make my day so please someone notice me. <3 please <3 Edited July 11, 2015 by S.S.UNSTABLE
raqueijones Posted July 20, 2015 Posted July 20, 2015 :happy:; :happy:; :happy:; WELCOME. im sure you don't care but i was a member when they even had a chat room. just don't mind rude people and talk to the ones who are worth your time.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now