lizzzyboo21

So ive no idea if there is a topic about this or not but I just wanted to know if there was anyone else on here with a eating disorder?

mine being anorexia. no i do not mean as in hey i want to loose weight what are some tips. I mean as in a disease, to hate your body and self no matter how much you loose to always be starving or doing things that harm your body. If so pm me. You are not alone and we can help each other with or gw and to just keep going..

I didn't have an eating disorder per-say. But when i was married i wasn't eating very well. i gained a lot of weight during those two years. However after i got divorced i was no longer stressed or overwhelmed and i am gradually getting back in shape. So it was all environmental. it's not the same as someone purposely eating horribly cause of their mental state.

In my mind. In my mind i may as well have been. That's kinda how it works. You're right  though, she is a do nothing whore that freeloaded and expected me to take care of her and i ate fast food for lunch and noshed on the vending machine and order pizza for dinner often because of her.  -.-

I'm sad. Come upstairs and hug me. 

In my mind. In my mind i may as well have been. That's kinda how it works. You're right  though, she is a do nothing whore that freeloaded and expected me to take care of her and i ate fast food for lunch and noshed on the vending machine and order pizza for dinner often because of her.  -.-

I'm sad. Come upstairs and hug me. 

oh, im glad you are out of that situation and getting better.

Edited by lizzzyboo21

• 7 months later...