this looks like it's gonna be horrible....

EvilActivity

I watched it just to see how bad it was. It's very frustrating. It stars a red headed tranny who is clearly supposed to be Brianna Wu when he colored his hair red and went through his hysterical goth phase. A stereotypical big-lipped, wide-nosed hindu and a privileged rich asian drug addict who loves anime and Oxycontin. You would think that would be enough to make the Tumblr crowd wet their collective panties. However, they decided to really crank it up to 11 and made the only straight white guy on the show an angry violent psychopath who, in the brainwashed minds of SJW cult members, is the personification of all men.

With all this feminazi bullshit and the war against cis gender individuals and meat eaters on ever media outlet and forum i participate in this is very toxic. Fuck this piece of shit. Can anyone else not see it's trying to brainwash the lgbt community with its subliminal content.

To me, they sure could have done a lot better being subtle and hidden. But i don't think it's gonna be as obvious to other people. Some people have a broken bull shit radar. To such people there is gonna be brain washing. I just hope the animation style will be enough to turn them away.