I'm nervous to start dating again...

Jimmy_

After some time looking back on my disastrous divorce, I really don't know if it's time. But Deidre says i gotta get myself back on the market and not be afraid. At the very least put some notches on my belt.... she said that not me... I'll admit it, i do feel pitiful cause my ex-wife was the only women i bedded. Could I do it? Could i really consider having premarital affairs with a new woman? I don't even think i miss sex cause over time my wife was denying me but i was too miserable to even think about sex. But now i'm too fulfilled to care about sex as well it's very strange.

I went from working my ass off trying to pay bills while my couch wife wouldn't cook or clean and didn't want to lay with me. And now i live with a Spanish woman i'm not married to and she pays for everything and she wakes up an hour before me just to fix my breakfast and pack my lunch for work (today it was a chicken cranberry and pecan salad with fried zucchini slices on the side and deviled eggs it was delicious...my coworkers are jealous. It's nice to feel speacial.) and then she goes to bed till its time for her to go to work and then she'll have dinner ready by the time i return. I am getting back into martial arts now that i have leisurely time. Everything is beautiful now. If i got into a relationship now, i might ruin my life again. I'd like a little more time to get over what happened. I know not all women are going to harass and beat me but i still have to be cautious. I'm not really as tough as i look.

Life definitely is short. I guess it just feels like an eternity when you're stuck.

Well I'm not out to make anyone like me. As long as they can tolerate me, that's plenty.

I already considered this no strings attached philosophy. I never strayed from my morals but maybe that's why i wasn't happy.

Edited by Jimmy_