endofgreen15 Posted March 1, 2013 Posted March 1, 2013 why do you people keep replying on old topics? 1
Amnesia Haze Posted March 18, 2013 Posted March 18, 2013 Kind of like Fight club. Honestly people who talk about themselves being emo seem like wannabes. Like they only follow the trend to be cool. Bt i r tru emo, i hv #3m0sw4g. i r so c00l, ur jst a h8r nd a posr.
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted March 22, 2013 Posted March 22, 2013 RULE NUMBER 1: You MUST be yourself... DONT change yourself because someone wants you to change. FUCK THEM!
dark555 Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 RULE NUMBER 1: You MUST be yourself... DONT change yourself because someone wants you to change. FUCK THEM! I AGREE
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted April 1, 2013 Posted April 1, 2013 RULE NUMBER 2: You NEED to know that not all 'emos' are the same so dont go fucking around and saying that all emos cut and are depressed...everyone is different so dont go assuming that you have to be 'depressed' to fit in...
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 hit anyone that tries to talk to you while youre listening to music
Hawt3m()Boi Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 COULD EVERYONE STOP BREAKING THE SECOND FUCK RULE OF 3M()
Nevem_ORXR Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 let's talk about those weird goth gone wrong kids called E(L)mo
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted April 6, 2013 Posted April 6, 2013 let's talk about those weird goth gone wrong kids called E(L)mo teheheh
Darling_Kenzie_Sees_Stars Posted April 6, 2013 Posted April 6, 2013 Emo is a label, something easy to identify someone by. But I say I'm myself, emo itself is stereotypical.
Darling_Kenzie_Sees_Stars Posted April 6, 2013 Posted April 6, 2013 I really don't think that's necessary to say...
Nevem_ORXR Posted April 6, 2013 Posted April 6, 2013 teheheh teheheh this I'm going to show to my goth friends
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 Do whatever you want...its your life...its your body...
No Name Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 Why do posers try to say their emo? If its to be cool that's not cool cuz people be thinking that they are whiners which could or can't be true depends :3
XxEmo_NerdxX Posted July 8, 2013 Posted July 8, 2013 If I don't exist can I kill myself without anyone noticing????
Deathcore-whore Posted July 8, 2013 Posted July 8, 2013 I find this retarded its an interest why not talk about common interests and our own existence?
Kuuro Hasagawa Posted July 15, 2013 Posted July 15, 2013 If none of you exist, then I must be high all the time
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now