hair gel

Whats this "heat stuff" your reffering to?

(on a side note' date=' people with naturally straight hair are FUCKIN blessed! I've got thick wavy curly hair that has alot of volume, and it sucks!)

[/quote']

i know! people with natually straight hair are lucky bitches! im mixed with different races.. so my hair is natually puffy.my mom has natually straight hair..it always got on my nerves..im super happy someone invented the flat iron XD

mine is like super super thick... anyways...u should probably get it thinned out a little, and use john frieda's frizz ease products..i heard they were really good to help calm hair....and definately use a heat protection product spray..it protects ur hair from any damage that a flat iron can bring..damage that could make ur hair not so sleek...and when drying it....brush it downward and that should kinda of help it lay flat and yes...hair spray is your best friend...i really love the Bead Head: hard head hairspray...it is really misty so its easy to apply evenly so it doesnt make certain areas feel like hard plastic =] if im not mistaken i think u can find it at target along with other bed head products...anyways..good luck :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest emoangl42

You mean "ejaculatory juices" or "cum".

no' date=' "ejactuate" can also be used as a noun.

[/quote']if you say so. I don't think its worth to masturbate every time i need hair gel though...and i dont use hair gel anyway, i use heat protection and straighten my hair then brush it.

Guest xlacey22x

um i blow dry my hair upside down and flip it up and voila i have awesome looking hair..

• 1 month later...

I use gel but very often. As I love natural hairs more. I think that it is better to use some natural products because some time these used to be have some side effect. I used to wash my hairs dry them out and then use a little bit gel if I had to go out in party.

Guest ShannenStonerbox

well..i dry it out,put ''surem(heat Protection,it really helps'' Then straighten my hair,i use a Ghd thenn.. style my hair using gel wax and hairspray. (:

Guest ShannenStonerbox

Hair gel is for faggots. Use super glue 5/5 ^_^

Lol Just kidding. :3

Oh gee thanks..

Im a fag then:dodgy:

xD

Guest Lia <3

Guys How Do You Get The Top Layers Of Your Hair All Puffy ?/ Ive been Trying Foreva But it Wont Work. Ive Tried Teasing It But It just Looks Overly Done