Get your hands off my mane, you damn dirty human

EvilActivity

If you see someone whose boobs or buttocks are just looking smashing today you don't go grope them and then ask what they've done to make them look like that! (Okay, some assholes might, never happened to me, though, thankfully; not that i have a bust or ass to boast about but still.) If you ask at all you do it without the touching, and you usually introduce yourself first - or at least your intentions! Why is hair different? Is my hair less a part of me than my boobs. Doesn't my hair count as mine? Is my hair no longer mine when you begin to find it fascinating enough? I spent the whole day at a party with people's hands in my hair. It was very upsetting. Took everything for me not to have a panic attack. And I didn't even do anything wild or obnoxious to my hair that screams "TOUCH ME! TOUCH MY HAIR!!"

I... seem to have some unresolved issue with being touched. I need to figure how to work this mind control device that is apparently embedded into my thick curls. There's surely a more practical propose for it then compelling people to touch me!!! I mean i'm sitting at home now but it still feels like their fingers are closing in on me. one of the side affect of people grabbing my hair all night. 

NO! NO! Don't touch me! Bitch! I will fucking cut you!!

Never mind that was just the cat.

Jimmy_ has a kitten now named socks

skittish little bastard....

Okay bye.

Edited by EvilActivity