Who plays an instrument here?

DelTFH

I play the violin and the piano, I was put in lessons when I was eight. My favorite song to play on the piano is Butterfly Dragon, and my favorite song to play on the violin is Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria. I'm working on Still Doll by Kanon Wakeshima on my violin, and A Day To Remember - Have faith in me on the piano.

When I was 8-12 I played the violin, but stopped lessons when we moved house. I still have my violin and occasionally play it but not much.

In grade 7 I did piano and singing lessons for a year which were pretty cool, but I never got really good. I still play piano sometimes as well, but mostly by ear now cause I hate reading music even though I can read it pretty easily.

In grade 8 I saved up and bought myself a guitar, and have been attempting to teach myself how to play it ever since (without a lot of luck). I really like it though.

That year I also did choir and stuff.

• 3 months later...

I play guitar. Favorite songs to play would be skillet monster, Xambassaders renegades, 3 doors down kryptonite, avicci so wake me up.  I like to make things up to like stuff that sounds creepy. Or anything that is down tuned.

• 2 weeks later...

I play piano, guitar, and drums. As far as piano goes I can play just about anything but I prefer to make stuff up using the blues scale mixed with a couple minor keys. With drums and guitar I only play the songs I listen to regularly, ex: "Days are Numbered" - BVB, "White Rabbit" - Egypt Central, "Die and Rise" - Lacuna Coil, etc.

• 2 months later...