XxPhoenixX Posted February 21, 2016 Posted February 21, 2016 Hey I'm Aiden. Uh I love dying my hair, talking and listening to my music
DestinyIsAMusicFreak Posted February 21, 2016 Posted February 21, 2016 Hi. I'm Destiny. I am also new here. So, I guess I'll talk to you since you like to talk. So how has your day been so far?
Imaginary_Friend Posted February 22, 2016 Posted February 22, 2016 :happy:;Yuppers. I'm Rachel. I got here about 10 minutes ago lol So if you guys wanna chat, its all good with me. Shoot me a pm or whatever
Redridinghairdyeloser Posted March 4, 2016 Posted March 4, 2016 Hey im nikki, im new here and i like dying my hair too, i want to know which kind of music do you listen?
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now