ToSaltTheSoilTurnsTheSun Posted March 25, 2016 Posted March 25, 2016 (edited) Hi EmoPuddle! My real name's Adrian, but you can call me Salt, or whatever you like, really. I like to write poetry, paint, and generally be creative. I'm bisexual, and don't really care about gender. Sometimes I feel like a take charge, direct, confident guy, other days I see myself as being very feminine and delicate, and being coy and sweet seems to be more my cup of tea. I'm very in touch with my female side as well as my masculine side. I listen to all kinds of music, and identify with all kinds of sub cultures, but my first love is emo! I definitely love to let my mascara-stained, cigarette-burned freak flag fly! Can't wait to meet all kinds of cool new people! Edited March 25, 2016 by ToSaltTheSoilTurnsTheSun
Dizzy_Dreamer14 Posted March 30, 2016 Posted March 30, 2016 Hey Salt. Welcome to EmoePuddle. im Jayy. iif you want anyone to talk to message me or whatever. i dont bite.
Redridinghairdyeloser Posted April 2, 2016 Posted April 2, 2016 Hey Salt, so my name is Nikki and yeah welcome to Emo puddle, if you want to talk about something important or bullshit i'm here for you????????
ToSaltTheSoilTurnsTheSun Posted April 4, 2016 Author Posted April 4, 2016 Hey Jayy and Nikki Thanks for the warm welcome.
cuddlythorns Posted April 5, 2016 Posted April 5, 2016 Hey Salt, I'm Madison. Welcome to EmoPuddle! If you ever wanna chat about life, death, or the weather, I'm your girl. Feel free to hit me up anytime.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now