I miss it...

Metules

I miss this place when it was up and running. I would be excited to get home from school and talk with people I've came to know and love. I do still talk to a couple but hardly as much as I use too. I don't know, I guess everything has an expiration date on it and things come and go but what stays with me are the memories I have. QQ

I remember you

Anyway, most of the old members either went over to SoEmo, another community, or just dropped off the face of the internet

I also miss the activity here, now its like someone with a barely beating heart on the edge of death

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't really speak to you that much, and tbh a lot of my time on EP was spent being a troll or generally a dick, but I really do miss this place. It's always depressing to remember what was while looking at how dead this place is now. My memory may be getting worse and worse but I'll always remember sitting on here with friends after school and the good times we had

I'm pretty new here so I never got to expierience what it was like. Can anyone give me a reletively detailed idea of what this place used to be like?

Very active, and chat was abundant and alot of us had a pretty good time

We had our fare share of spammers and trolls, but those were dealt with

I forgot though when EP started decaying

This site was my personal escape when things got hard. When I had no one else to lean on, I had the friends I made here. The amount of name changes with themes, such as powerpuff girls, and others I can't remember at the moment made me smile like crazy. I joined this site to make a few friends and meet people that made me feel like I wasn't alone. But I left with a family. It became a routine, I would log on and see all the names of my favorite people and when we all got on the chat we shared our excitement with a happy greeting. Then I just got on one day and it became a ghost town. It broke my heart into billions of pieces because I felt as if my home has been stripped away.

I still talk to a few of you. But as Matt has mentioned It's not like before. We all grew up and got jobs, went to school, and our lives got super busy. It hurts to feel like there is an expiration date on closeness and the security I felt with most of you. I want any of you to know if we were once close or even if we shared a few words, that I'm always here. Through Kik,Skype,Facebook,Snapchat,Here, or even Soemo, you could find me. I want to regain what has been lost. Maybe one day it will come to an end, but I'm not fucking ready to watch you all disappear from my life. I love you all. Please stay safe wherever you may be. And I hope to run into all of you again soon. As I said I have many forms of communication. If you wish to have it, ask. If not, then I'll see you guys around. Have a pleasant day. ❤

• Like 1

• 5 months later...