BangBangInDaHead Posted November 27, 2017 Posted November 27, 2017 Hello I am kinda sad right now cause I got no friends in real life or on here well I think people in my life are just fakers as friends. I need to talk to someone who can be there when I need them.
MagentaMysticalRose Posted December 27, 2017 Posted December 27, 2017 On 11/27/2017 at 2:14 PM, BangBangInDaHead said: Hello I am kinda sad right now cause I got no friends in real life or on here well I think people in my life are just fakers as friends. I need to talk to someone who can be there when I need them. Hello, I'm sorry to hear how sad you are. Do you suffer from depression or anything. I've always wanted true friends over fake friends. If you'd care to talk to me, message me but if you don't want too it's okay. I won't get offended by it. I do understand what it's like to have no friends or somebody to understand you. I've been in that situation before and it truly does suck. So send me a message if you'd like to talk. Hope you feel better soon!
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now