I havent been in here in like 8? or so years..... do people use this site still or is it dead?

endofgreen15

• 2 weeks later...

The king finally returns to his fortress, how've you been 

Also i messaged you on playstation in like 2018 that Dell was unbanning everyone trying to revive the site Lol 

People still post on the forums but everyone that we know are in the discord, though it's still a little dead 

• 2 weeks later...

Old man Frank how u been 

Yeah Zack and Mr scribe are still active though and I'm pretty sure their the oldest so you shouldn't feel that ancient

I'm chilling in life currently just gym heavy music YouTube repeat, hope ur alright too and hope you grew your awesome long hair back out 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2021 at 12:42 AM, Emojoint said:

Old man Frank how u been 

Yeah Zack and Mr scribe are still active though and I'm pretty sure their the oldest so you shouldn't feel that ancient

I'm chilling in life currently just gym heavy music YouTube repeat, hope ur alright too and hope you grew your awesome long hair back out 

If its the same scribe im thinking of....i fucking hated him since i joined this site lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2021 at 1:59 PM, April Boo said:

oh my god, i remember you! you were funny af lmao i remember the day you got banned too ??

Lol I 100% deserved the ban. I never actualIy cared that I got banned...It was prob the only way to make me go away for a long long time. I was super super toxic. And I apologize to any of the people i was super mean/toxic to at that point in time. I didnt see it until way later after the ban...! Hope all is well with you though. Too bad this fucking site is dead....willing to bet it died in less than a year after i banned HAHAHAHA

21 hours ago, endofgreen15 said:

Lol I 100% deserved the ban. I never actualIy cared that I got banned...It was prob the only way to make me go away for a long long time. I was super super toxic. And I apologize to any of the people i was super mean/toxic to at that point in time. I didnt see it until way later after the ban...! Hope all is well with you though. Too bad this fucking site is dead....willing to bet it died in less than a year after i banned HAHAHAHA

Yeah pretty much but it had been going downhill the year you left anyway, it was just a combination of things mainly the fact that there was a hierarchy on the site amongst the mods and family members Lol everyone acted like there was a certain group of elites and if you weren't cool amongst the judgemental retard mods then you were lesser than shit. They'd shit on the new people that came to the site as if they were above them in some way causing the newbies to not want to be in the IP chat. Then the IP chat was taken out it really sealed the fate

Also Emo/Scene kind of died and people grew up and got life's of their own

4 hours ago, Emojoint said:

Yeah pretty much but it had been going downhill the year you left anyway, it was just a combination of things mainly the fact that there was a hierarchy on the site amongst the mods and family members Lol everyone acted like there was a certain group of elites and if you weren't cool amongst the judgemental retard mods then you were lesser than shit. They'd shit on the new people that came to the site as if they were above them in some way causing the newbies to not want to be in the IP chat. Then the IP chat was taken out it really sealed the fate

Also Emo/Scene kind of died and people grew up and got life's of their own

Yeah I was kinda the ring leader of that whole mentality. I wasnt nice to anyone at all....I would tell people to cut themselves...and all kinds of horrible shit. It took me til i got banned to realize how much of a fucked up person i become and how massive my ego really was.

The Family Members was all around a bad idea...it just showed who the cool people were. If you didnt have that nice green family member title on your profile you seemed less than everyone else. So yeah everything you said makes sense. The mods here....hmmm LOL where do I even start......I mean Kieran/scribe was the biggest toxic cunt of them all. He'd just sit around n talk shit about people in PMS. Dell or admin was always kinda weird but i always kinda liked him. He would normally just post some ultra gay shit every once in a while n go away for long periods of time. Becca was just weird n never ever talked.  Silky Potato....i dont have an opinion on. She was just pretty and didnt say much or was just never online.  Ahhh Dani how can i forget her....Prob one of my most favorite people i met on here. Not really sure whatever happened between us. Was a long time ago....but I dont have any hard feelings against her. I assume life just happened and stopped talking. I know there was a huge change of mods around the time I got banned.  Lizzie, Jem, uhhhhhh theres others i cant remember. I mean my time being moderator on here was really good in the beginning....I really help this site grow exponentially....it was booming...but after a while my ego really fucking grew and I became over the top toxic and it had to become to an abrupt end at one point. I will never ever forget that day I got banned. I knew it was coming...just didnt know when. 

I made a lot of friends...turned some of them into my enemies and pissed a lot of people off. I only talk to one person on here to this day (sometimes) I was friends with on here since the beginning. Idk if you remember/know him but that is Dark555.  But yeah this site was just a giant cling/family or whatever and if you couldnt find a way to fit in.....you were alone. It sucks this site died the way it did....so many memories in this place. Lots of nice people I will always remember but sadly its kinda just a ghost town. Everyone is all grown up...moved on with life. But hey man its nice to see you are still around. I also wouldnt say emo/scene/goth/punk is dead....by any fucking means....just the massive family we had on here is just gone. It sadly needs to be build from the ground up all over again.

Maybe one day Emopuddle can be popular again. 

On 2/15/2021 at 10:09 PM, Emojoint said:

The king finally returns to his fortress, how've you been 

Also i messaged you on playstation in like 2018 that Dell was unbanning everyone trying to revive the site Lol 

People still post on the forums but everyone that we know are in the discord, though it's still a little dead 

Who is on the discord I would know? Idk how i missed this

On 6/21/2021 at 4:41 PM, endofgreen15 said:

honestly? it did go pretty quick after you left lol you were mean to me a few times, but it was pretty funny. idk, you were the best "troll" on here, it wasn't the same after you got banned lmao i'm glad you've grown as a person tho lol everyone loves character development ahaha

44 minutes ago, endofgreen15 said:

Who is on the discord I would know? Idk how i missed this

Scribe, Zach, Dell, uhh when Dell first made it a lot of the old regulars came in like Dan, Dani, Becca, Jem, Sophie, Reza, etc but idk their disc names so idk if they're still in there/active or not because none of them have said anything in a long ass time Lol. The only ones that say stuff is me Dell Scribe and Zach. I hated the site died though i liked these chat sites that were popular in the mid to late 2000s, small niche sites designated for specific cultures and chats to talk to each other Lol but with that comes grouping of people and conflicts of massive egos. After this site died i went to Scenekids.com and became one of the regulars/key popular people on there until it died last fall and it was the same thing as here people competing with each other to be in a certain hierarchy. VF died too so it's only this and Soemo left Lol

1 hour ago, April Boo said:

honestly? it did go pretty quick after you left lol you were mean to me a few times, but it was pretty funny. idk, you were the best "troll" on here, it wasn't the same after you got banned lmao i'm glad you've grown as a person tho lol everyone loves character development ahaha

Lol...Guess it kinda shows how much personality I had. Either you fucking hated me or loved me. Well I know it was so long ago now...but I apologize for my actions back then. The problem was trolling people on this site became so entertaining....it actually caused me to actually mean the shit I was saying. It wasnt jokes anymore....it was just me being cold-hearted as could be. It took me such a long ass time to realize this. Im very glad I did see what ive done and said to people...because god it could have made my life much much worse lol. Im very glad i changed after all this time....I mean Id like to hope people think ive become a better person. 

40 minutes ago, Emojoint said:

Scribe, Zach, Dell, uhh when Dell first made it a lot of the old regulars came in like Dan, Dani, Becca, Jem, Sophie, Reza, etc but idk their disc names so idk if they're still in there/active or not because none of them have said anything in a long ass time Lol. The only ones that say stuff is me Dell Scribe and Zach. I hated the site died though i liked these chat sites that were popular in the mid to late 2000s, small niche sites designated for specific cultures and chats to talk to each other Lol but with that comes grouping of people and conflicts of massive egos. After this site died i went to Scenekids.com and became one of the regulars/key popular people on there until it died last fall and it was the same thing as here people competing with each other to be in a certain hierarchy. VF died too so it's only this and Soemo left Lol

Ahhh good old Sophie, Zach, and Reza....I remember them. I was always cool with them. IP Chat days of EP....man the best times of this site. mannnn so many memories....its fucking crazy its been like 7-8 years already. Im pretty sure i got banned in like 2014 or so.  Cause in 2013 I created my IMVU account which led up to the reason of me getting banned. Cause I remember I didnt like the one chicks outfits on IMVU and she went batshit crazy about it on IP chat and i couldnt handle the shit anymore and I told her to go Cut herself and within like 5 mins Kieran came on and permabanned my ass. lol You would be surprised how much i remember....its been so long ahah.

The Number One mod on here I always admired and really liked was Mickey.  The Last time I remember talking to her Me leah and mickey were in a Tinychat and she was singing and dancing. Man was such a fun ass fucking time....GODDDD its all coming back to me now. BUT THE SITE IS DEAD :( 

Edited by endofgreen15

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/22/2021 at 10:15 PM, endofgreen15 said:

The Number One mod on here I always admired and really liked was Mickey.  The Last time I remember talking to her Me leah and mickey were in a Tinychat and she was singing and dancing. Man was such a fun ass fucking time....GODDDD its all coming back to me now. BUT THE SITE IS DEAD :( 

On 9/11/2022 at 11:27 PM, Tom said:

I miss mickey :(

Y'all rang?