Melody Posted September 12, 2022 Posted September 12, 2022 What's everyone been up to in the last *checks watch* ten years? What's new, what's the same? I'm quite happy where my life has ended up. I've got two 9 year old cats, a 3 year old dog and a 7 month old puppy, and I'm getting married in less than a month. In 2020 I finally got myself back into school and have a decent job in the automotive industry - I fix fords so I have job security lol I'd love to know about how you all have been~ 3
Emojoint Posted September 12, 2022 Posted September 12, 2022 This is a good thread idea Lol Uhhh graduated high school in 2016, worked numerous dumb jobs, bout to live with my online bud in NY and party my ass off. Only mentality I have in my mid 20s are concerts, working, house parties and making new friends in the metal scene Lol I'll worry about settling down when I start approaching 30 but that's in 5 years I'm good 2
awesome.amber Posted September 14, 2022 Posted September 14, 2022 How did 10 years pass in the blink of an eye?!? Life has definitely had its ups and downs. I am now a single mother to a spitfire 5yo little girl. Working as an X-ray tech. Creeping closer and closer to 30 🫣. Just living life day by day because that’s about all I can do. 1
KikiMichelle Posted September 14, 2022 Posted September 14, 2022 It wasn't a phase. I've moved states, had a few failed engagements, ran my own clothing line for a while, helped run a venue and continued promoting local bands... Now I'm a manager for Hot Topic (in my 6th year with them) and spend my time working and petting my cats. 2
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now