Emo fashion for someone whose transfem?

RuinedSkyofRome

I'll link a few companies that I buy a lot of clothing from. Hopefully it helps!
If you send me some examples of your style, I can try to help you find more specific things.
And hit me up for Hot Topic stuff. I have the inside knowledge on good deals. 😛

Sourpuss is an independent company from New Jersey. They're awesome and they carry a bunch of different stuff in different styles.

Killstar has really good clearance deals pretty often, so that's something to keep an eye out for.

Unique Vintage isn't necessarily alt, but just vintage inspired. They get super cute Halloween stuff and basics, though. 

Too Fast has so much casual stuff; lots of tees, shorts, cute dresses, lounge sets, etc.

Blackmilk does a bunch of really cute collab stuff, art inspired collections, holiday stuff, and basics. And everything is super comfy.

MerchNow is primarily a marketplace for bands/record labels, so you can find a ton of cool merch that places like Hot Topic don't necessarily have.

Drop Dead - owned by Oli of BMTH, lots of unisex options.

Trash and Vaudeville is amazing. It's a punk staple in NYC and the founder married the founder of Tripp. 

Edit to add that none of these companies are fast fashion.

Edited by KikiMichelle
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, KikiMichelle said:

I'll link a few companies that I buy a lot of clothing from. Hopefully it helps!
If you send me some examples of your style, I can try to help you find more specific things.
And hit me up for Hot Topic stuff. I have the inside knowledge on good deals. 😛

Sourpuss is an independent company from New Jersey. They're awesome and they carry a bunch of different stuff in different styles.

Killstar has really good clearance deals pretty often, so that's something to keep an eye out for.

Unique Vintage isn't necessarily alt, but just vintage inspired. They get super cute Halloween stuff and basics, though. 

Too Fast has so much casual stuff; lots of tees, shorts, cute dresses, lounge sets, etc.

Blackmilk does a bunch of really collab stuff, art inspired collections, holiday stuff, and basics. And everything is super comfy.

MerchNow is primarily a marketplace for bands/record labels, so you can find a ton of cool merch that places like Hot Topic don't necessarily have.

Drop Dead - owned by Oli of BMTH, lots of unisex options.

Trash and Vaudeville is amazing. It's a punk staple in NYC and the founder married the founder of Tripp. 

Edit to add that none of these companies are fast fashion.

Screenshottin that for further use thx 

• Like 1