Might as well make one

StrangeSnow

Figured I’d make an introduction post! 
hello I’m Snow! I’m 28 and brand new to this site. Found it out on Facebook and decided to join because wow I miss sites like these. I use to browse luv-emo back in the day and it reminds me so much of that site. 
Some facts about me:

I love animals especially cats

I have really bad stomach issues 

I smoke both lmfao 

I love to knit even though I just recently started 

I never left my goth or emo phase LMFAO

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StrangeSnow said:

Figured I’d make an introduction post! 
hello I’m Snow! I’m 28 and brand new to this site. Found it out on Facebook and decided to join because wow I miss sites like these. I use to browse luv-emo back in the day and it reminds me so much of that site. 
Some facts about me:

I love animals especially cats

I have really bad stomach issues 

I smoke both lmfao 

I love to knit even though I just recently started 

I never left my goth or emo phase LMFAO

Glad you miss niche chat sites like these, the young emos nowadays aren't really into these kind of chat sites because they didn't grow up with them like we did, I was on here in 2012 then it died for a little bit and I went to Scenekids.com but now that's gone as well so back to Emopuddle it is 

On 9/18/2022 at 11:22 AM, Emojoint said:

Glad you miss niche chat sites like these, the young emos nowadays aren't really into these kind of chat sites because they didn't grow up with them like we did, I was on here in 2012 then it died for a little bit and I went to Scenekids.com but now that's gone as well so back to Emopuddle it is 

I swear there’s another site out there that’s like MySpace but I cannot remember what it’s called for the life of me or if it’s even still around. I feel like anytime someone tries to bring back these sites it just dies super quick. I’m hoping this one grows once more 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StrangeSnow said:

I swear there’s another site out there that’s like MySpace but I cannot remember what it’s called for the life of me or if it’s even still around. I feel like anytime someone tries to bring back these sites it just dies super quick. I’m hoping this one grows once more 

It's mainly because teens nowadays don't use emo chat sites anymore they just use instagram tik tok or snap to do their talking and finding friends. We didnt have those apps back then so we had to join chat sites to interact with people like us 

On 9/19/2022 at 4:46 PM, StrangeSnow said:

I think you might be thinking of SpaceHey.