Tom Posted January 1, 2024 Posted January 1, 2024 Sooooooooooooooo What's the first thing you people did in 2024?
xXJackleXx Posted January 7, 2024 Posted January 7, 2024 O.o the first thing i did was drink sparkling juice, it made my stomach hurt >:3
HellDemon Posted January 10, 2024 Posted January 10, 2024 The first thing I did was drink some champagne, delizioso!! XD Owo @xXJackleXx I'm sorry XD
Emo_teen Posted March 20, 2024 Posted March 20, 2024 (edited) Umm just sleep after bc I had school. Plus I didn’t do much. I just slept see. I was so tired I would have slept at 6:00 p.m.. AwA, BwB, CwC’s: AwA, BwB, CwC, DwD, EwE, FwF, GwG, HwH, IwI, JwJ, KwK, LwL, MwM, NwN, OwO, PwP, QwQ, RwR, SwS, TwT, UwU, VwV, WwW, XwX, YwY, & ZwZ! Now you now your AwA, BwB, CwC’s next time wouldn’t you sing with me??? Edited March 20, 2024 by Emo_teen
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now