i wish more people were emo where i live :(

lavendrrkillz

if im not putting this in the right place im sryyy im new to this site. but dang!!! i wish i had emo friendz.....plus, i dont think many ppl r active on this site rn T_T also kind of TMI hehe but theres like no emo boyz my age and it sucksssssss 

Hello and welcome to EP. And nope sadly this site died years ago but there are still some who still come on occasionally. But most of the activity if there is any at all its mostly on the Ep discord server. 

But its hard to make friends at all nowdays. And if you are limiting yourself to a certain friend group or type it just gets harder. Most people who consider themselves "emo" or were at one point all tend to be alot older....id say mid/late 20s to late 30s...maybe even in their 40s at this point. Emos seem so rare in this new young generation.

Edited by endofgreen15
  • Like 1

Yeah see emo nowadays is a strange thing because there will always be teenagers who are depressed and think the worlds out to get them but it's all about location for example since I was raised in the south there were only like 3 emos at my school with me included. Also it's harder to make emo friends online because chat sites like this one died out in the mid 2010s, too many catfishers, predators and racists that filled the underbelly of the emo and "scene" scenes so teenagers nowadays look at sites like these for old fucks/predators. If you want to make emo friends nowadays use instagram and just type in emo Lol 

But also if anyone over the age of like 24 is calling themselves an emo and dresses like it they're sus, emos a preteen-teenager thing 

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk 

1 hour ago, Emojoint said:

Yeah see emo nowadays is a strange thing because there will always be teenagers who are depressed and think the worlds out to get them but it's all about location for example since I was raised in the south there were only like 3 emos at my school with me included. Also it's harder to make emo friends online because chat sites like this one died out in the mid 2010s, too many catfishers, predators and racists that filled the underbelly of the emo and "scene" scenes so teenagers nowadays look at sites like these for old fucks/predators. If you want to make emo friends nowadays use instagram and just type in emo Lol 

But also if anyone over the age of like 24 is calling themselves an emo and dresses like it they're sus, emos a preteen-teenager thing 

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk 

Although I will say this sites saw an increase in people joining and trying to talk on here since mid last year, it's just not enough people active at once so it appears barren 

On 1/23/2024 at 2:20 AM, endofgreen15 said:

Most of the people that joined lately just login and dont say shit anyways or just complain its dead and get kicked or banned from the start and i find it fucking hilarious.

Really? XD

• 1 month later...

@Emojoint Only a few people that go to my school are emo. Most of the kids in my class are emo. I wish more emo people lived on my street. I wish my “parents” were cool too, obviously they don’t understand how life works now. I hate being the only person in my family who is actually emo. I have emo friends but like they don’t really talk to me. When people say “Hey, emo’s are disgusting! Ugh…They don’t have feelings. Emo people just have a dark soul and no emotions.” Well, that’s were they’re wrong, emo stands for “Emotional”. Being emo doesn’t really feel good in public people be starring at u think “Wow, they think they so fucked up. They think they the shit.” Thats not true, emo people don’t really smile. I try to smile in front of my friends, but it’s kinda awkward. There is a lot of different emo’s. 

Edited by Emo_teen