v4mp1relove5 Posted November 16, 2024 Posted November 16, 2024 Hello I just wanna say about my self my name is Fern and I am non binary I been in the emo/scene culture since I was in middle school ( but wasn’t able to dress that way til I was a senior in high school when I had my own money ) I’m now 21 and I still like the style and yeah that it for now I guess!
artsyaech Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 On 11/16/2024 at 7:57 PM, v4mp1relove5 said: Hello I just wanna say about my self my name is Fern and I am non binary I been in the emo/scene culture since I was in middle school ( but wasn’t able to dress that way til I was a senior in high school when I had my own money ) I’m now 21 and I still like the style and yeah that it for now I guess! you seem suuuper awesome :3
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now