I Want Your Opinion

Guest Lia <3

Guest Lia <3

I Really Want Snakebites Im 16 But My Parents Wont Allow Me While Im Under Their Roof Any Advice On How I Could Get Them Is Much Appriciated.

And My Parents Are Strict Dad Said If I Did It Without Them He'd Rip Them Out With Pliers!

Any Ideas??

I Really Want Snakebites Im 16 But My Parents Wont Allow Me While Im Under Their Roof Any Advice On How I Could Get Them Is Much Appriciated.

And My Parents Are Strict Dad Said If I Did It Without Them He'd Rip Them Out With Pliers!

Any Ideas??

well looks like you have to wait =] i know i sure as hell rather wait than get them ripped out =]

• 4 weeks later...

The only advice we could give you is to wait. I convinced my mom to let me get piercings. Now I need to convince her to let me get what your getting. You can try convincing' date=' but that would be the best advice I can give you.

You should get the snakebites but above your "Upper" lip. Spiderbites I think? Not too sure but they look sexy on girls.

[/quote']

nope... they're called "angelbites"

spiderbites are like snakebites only on 1 side......

Guest Lia <3

Yeah well its my bday in october and im just getting money off everyone soo i think ill get em with that and my parents will just have to get over it :o

Guest Lia <3

fine let em i dont care haha they have b4 and i have places to go anyway so they can if they want

Guest Lia <3

Yep i really dilike my parents because my dad cant except me for beig emo so he bleached all my black clothes and made me die my hair blonde it was black and purple and yeah they wont trust me and shit so meh i dont give a fuck about them

Guest Lia <3

yeah well i changed for them but there still not happy i dont dress the way id like o and shit because of them and their still not pleased