MusicMyObsession Posted June 9, 2010 Posted June 9, 2010 I want your opinion- do you think I'm attractive? I personally don't... but what is your thought?
african_emo_barbie Posted June 9, 2010 Posted June 9, 2010 yes ur very wise people ! omg scribe has a sig. that says i write down what other people say WISE lolz i was like dats true ! anywhooo r very pretty ! u shouldnt even b asking !
african_emo_barbie Posted June 9, 2010 Posted June 9, 2010 and wise chemicalkid ! u should listen to us !
Chemicalkid Posted June 9, 2010 Posted June 9, 2010 Anyways before i get off the subject, yeah your beutiful and dont let anyone tell you diffrent
MusicMyObsession Posted June 10, 2010 Author Posted June 10, 2010 Awww thanks!!! I feel so loved!!! xD As my cat chews meh computer wire to bits... NO kitteh!!! no bite!!! LOL!
xxxDarkchildmattxxx Posted June 10, 2010 Posted June 10, 2010 chemicalkid and africanemobarbie you two r quite a pair,and why do u feel the need to ask if you are pretty you are very much pretty,i see no reason why you aren't either.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now